Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a great geeklist or maybe just a forum post by someone that was resizing their boxes to save space. I need to do this because my house is becoming straight-up unmanageable and I don't really want to get rid of any games. I've searches these forums, but I have no idea where these things are. Any help, friends?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

I don't know about a geeklist or forum post, but I do recall this video by Daniel Solis resizing his For Sale box:

~V
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robertson
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fit it in a deck box
Games that fit in small boxes

In the DIY links page - there's a section about making boxes
DIY Links

I recall a geeklist by someone who was standardizing their boxes to regular euro and / or kosmos two player ish? but I cna't find the link quickly. will revisit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Cook
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
If space is at a premium, get rid of boxes altogether. Bag components, keep in plastic tubs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Houston
United States
Central Falls
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found myself in the same quandary and have started making some following this tutorial: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1579299/diy-graphics-wrappe....

You can see some of the originator's finished boxes here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1649754/my-custom-box-proje...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The best thread I recall about doing this, with an extreme example:

OGRE DE in a normal-sized box!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
EMBison wrote:
If space is at a premium, get rid of boxes altogether. Bag components, keep in plastic tubs.

That would be fine except I like the look of the boxes so I want to do my best to keep that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
The best thread I recall about doing this, with an extreme example:

OGRE DE in a normal-sized box!

I've seen this. As usual, kuhrusty is epic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.