Subject: Flags not displaying (BGG user ID icons) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pádraic MacOireachtaigh
Malawi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
No flag appears above my avatar (it should be a Ugandan flag) despite having selected Uganda on the drop-down menu under my 'user details' section. It appears if I select the United States, for example, and I tried a number of other African countries: Rwanda and Sierra Leone also do not appear, for example, while Algeria does. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

It seems to be a problem with the flags, and not in your profile -- I just tested by temporarily choosing Uganda for my home country too, and it doesn't display for me either.

I'm going to guess that some flag icons were somehow deleted during a site update, especially if your flag showed before now.

PS: this should probably be in the "Bugs" forum; I've pressed the button to to bring it to admin attention and see if they decide to move it.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pádraic MacOireachtaigh
Malawi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, Justin, for the info. Any way now to bring it directly to admin attention? Not a big issue, of course - but seems sad that some countries are missing out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kudupadraic wrote:
Any way now to bring it directly to admin attention?

My subscription notifications brought me back to the thread now, and I see that it has been moved to "Bugs", so I think that's all that needs to be done for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.