Subject: What happens when you run out of tokens?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Played last night and loved it - but at one point we ran out of '2 goal' tokens - what do you guys do when this occurs?

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
buschenfeld wrote:
Played last night and loved it - but at one point we ran out of '2 goal' tokens - what do you guys do when this occurs?

I'm amazed that would happen.

If it had happened to me, I would have simply stacked two '1 goal' tokens on the single space where the two goal would have been.

I think it would be clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul McPhater

London
msg tools
Also recommend that you re-use tokens that have been flipped and replace those with more abundant flipped tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Deffo - good thinking Paul!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Neff
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
McP4U wrote:
Also recommend that you re-use tokens that have been flipped and replace those with more abundant flipped tokens.

That is what we have done. I just played tonight and we were running short of 1 Goal tokens. Many had been flipped so we reused those (placing Defense tokens in their flipped place). It works out though not always needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.