Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do baddie negative effects apply to Gearlocs when baddies are stunned? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark D
United States
San Fernando Valley
California
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry, this may appear to be a stupid question but search didn't result in anything in particular to this question.

I have an encounter that stuns the baddies for the first 2 turns of the encounter.....but if the baddie has terrify, lashback, signal...
those effects will still affect my Gearlocs correct?

Stun says "Target loses its next turn (negative effects apply). Place stun effect die on target.

So terrify means I'll have to skip my next turn, lashback I take damage and signal means another baddie goes into the BQ.

When they say "(negative effects apply)" I think they mean negative effects will apply on the baddie like poison etc..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they lose their turn, so they would not att/def, nor they would use active skill like mischief. But lashback and such would apply (or at least that is how we have being playing, will love to wrong)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chang is correct.

Stun does not disable Baddie Skills, it only skips the Baddies turn. Therefore, Skills that happen on the Baddies turn such as Mischief or Signal, are skipped as well. Other Skills like Thick Skin, Terrify, or Lashback that are not reliant on the Baddies turn, still apply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark D
United States
San Fernando Valley
California
flag msg tools
mb

ok, Thanks Chang & Josh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.