• [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite this being a Kennerspiel winner I still had the misconception this was a much lighter family game than it actually is. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when I actually played it.

Don't let the art and name fool you, there's a surprisingly meaty game lurking beneath that storybook veneer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Ebert
United States
Elk River
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally agree. Just picked it up at $20 in the amazon sale. Love the Brave vs. Cowardly decision every round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias M
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IMHO, it's both: you can play it either as a light family game (front side of the board, none of the optional cardboard chits) or as a nice medium weight game (reverse side, with optional chits). Discovering how interesting and strategic the reverse side can be was a pleasant surprise for me. Don't let the introductory game fool you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one of the best daily deals that have come along in a while. I'm just sad I already have the game and can't get it again! lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L B
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post! Perfect game weight and time for my family. I'd been eyeing it for quite a while & happy to pick it up for this price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.