United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not exactly sure if this was the right place for this post, but I figured general gaming would fit. Does anyone know if there is any value in old White Dwarf mags, some of them are still in the plastic wrappers. I found a whole stack of them in my attic and they are in excellent condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I Need More Coffee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really. A lot of the Warhammer heavy stores I've been in have card board boxes of old WD back issues hiding somewhere in a corner with a handwritten sign selling them for $1-2 each. You might get $5-10 for issues that had special scenario books or cards for a particular game someone might be looking for, but that's given that you can ever connect with that particular person and have the issue they want. Also GW made a lot of yearly compendium books collecting all the articles for each game into one paperback book and those are a lot easier to deal with than a stack of magazines if you are using the material as a resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Approximately when are they from/approximately what issue #s? I might be interested in them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
What version? The UK ones or the US ones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
Your best bet might be to sell them as a lot on ebay. I've had some success selling lots of Dragon Magazines that aren't worth much individually. Check completed items on ebay to see what comparable lots have sold for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.