5 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Mage Knight miniatures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Gonzales
msg tools
mb
I own the mage Knight board game and I would like to get actual miniatures to use for the enemies that you encounter during the game. So when I flip an orc rider token I would like to put a miniature in its place.
I would like to know if the exact miniatures are made and where to find them. Or maybe a similar miniature that will look good in its spot. I'm not trying to acquire random miniatures that don't look well together. I'm trying to maintain the integrity of the game by having all of the miniatures proportional to each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D&D minis or some of the reaper range would probably go best, although, the dragons etc. might be a little big for the hexes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Gonzales
msg tools
mb
thanks.
I've seen online that their is a Mage Knight miniature game that came out prior to the board game. Is it the same universe? if so, would they have the figures that I am looking for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonzilla wrote:
thanks.
I've seen online that their is a Mage Knight miniature game that came out prior to the board game. Is it the same universe? if so, would they have the figures that I am looking for?

yes, it is the same universe, and the game is still produced, as far as I know. I'd guess that they have the respective miniatures but I'm not an expert with this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Gonzales
msg tools
mb
thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.