4 Posts

Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » General

Subject: Newbie needing advice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carter Burke
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want this game, but locally I can only get the first edition.
Or I could order the second from prodos's website directly.

I've read everything I can find on the forum and other websites and there's some real hostility towards prodos; mostly from kick starters, but I'm not sure how I feel about risking $$$.

Has anyone ordered from prodos, and if so, what was your experience like?
Or should I just get first edition locally?

Another related question, I'm want to order a number of the expansions which I would do via prodos too. Although maybe amazon would be safer. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Garcia
msg tools
I bought the game direct from Prodos and received it like 4 days later. In the US and it came from Europe so I was pretty surprised it shipped so quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irish Man
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Full Disclosure. I am not a Kickstarter member, and some of those people are still waiting for items not produced by Prodos.

But what I have seen is for items that Prodos already has created, their Web store is pretty good at delivering. It takes about 2 weeks to get from Poland to the US, and less time in Europe.

You can always check out minaturemarket.com and coolstuffinc.com who sometimes carry AvP as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carter Burke
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your quick responses

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.