• [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great... will probably bring their prices closer to those of their competitors then :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dovey
United Kingdom
Storrington
West Sussex
flag msg tools
Got to shop for specific items, for instance Blood rage and the mansions of madness expansion I doubt you'd find cheaper anywhere else, but yeah, they can be beaten on other things Same as everyone, no-one is the cheapest price for everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxxev wrote:
Got to shop for specific items, for instance Blood rage and the mansions of madness expansion I doubt you'd find cheaper anywhere else, but yeah, they can be beaten on other things Same as everyone, no-one is the cheapest price for everything.

Indeed. Though in my recent experience, 365games, when not on special offer, may be touching on being the most expensive for everything. :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrMT wrote:
maxxev wrote:

Indeed. Though in my recent experience, 365games, when not on special offer, may be touching on being the most expensive for everything.

Out of curiosity, what other UK online shops are there? I use 365games because of their international shipping and that makes them cheaper than anyone near me(Australia).

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Nationlist
mbmbmbmbmb
Paprike wrote:
MrMT wrote:
maxxev wrote:

Indeed. Though in my recent experience, 365games, when not on special offer, may be touching on being the most expensive for everything. :D

Out of curiosity, what other UK online shops are there? I use 365games because of their international shipping and that makes them cheaper than anyone near me(Australia).

What a question.
For a few have a look at www.boardgameprices.co.uk and put in a common game like 7 wonders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've recently used them for a few things and found them to be the best price. I guess those items might have been on sale?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¿¿¿
Australia
The Most Liveable City In The World
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having a bit of look I think they are by far the best for international/australia.

I tried a few test carts and this was a highlitht:

Royal Mail - Airsure (Tracked)
Delivery Notes...
(e.g. leave parcel with neighbour)
Estimated delivery date: 09/05/17 - 22/05/17
£999.00 (inc. VAT)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
richlush wrote:
I've recently used them for a few things and found them to be the best price. I guess those items might have been on sale?

Quite a few of the games I've bought in the past few years, I regularly see 365games as one of the cheapest - but then next game they will be more expensive.

It seems to be complete luck of the draw to be honest - hence why boardgameprices is such a great resource
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Wheeler
United Kingdom
Shepherds Bush, London
Great Britain
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gribbon wrote:
richlush wrote:

Quite a few of the games I've bought in the past few years, I regularly see 365games as one of the cheapest - but then next game they will be more expensive.

It seems to be complete luck of the draw to be honest - hence why boardgameprices is such a great resource

I think I've only ever bought from them once, when they were the cheapest.

For me, Chaoscards are normally the go to guys, or boardgameguru, and sometimes gameslore.

But amazon uk and more often de, have always been the best for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't comment on international customers, but I am currently finding Thirsty Meeples to offer excellent value.

I have used many online retailers over the past few years, and I find they go through waves. There was a time when 365 was my go-to, and then it shifted. Same with iguk, firestorm, gadgetsville, gamesquest, gameseek, chaos cards. boardgameguru, gameslore etc etc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wheelerruss wrote:
Gribbon wrote:
richlush wrote:

I think I've only ever bought from them once, when they were the cheapest.

For me, Chaoscards are normally the go to guys, or boardgameguru, and sometimes gameslore.

But amazon uk and more often de, have always been the best for me.

Chaos Cards I've found good - particularly if you buy a couple of smaller games that take it over £20 for free shipping (presuming they still do that? It's been a while!) I've found boardgameguru a bit pricey sometimes, but have still supported as he does really good customer service. Gameslore aren't the cheapest but everything is first class post so that's a plus!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.