Agricola (Revised Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone made a box insert for this version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Watkins
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hey everyone. I've made a few box inserts in the past (7 wodners, imperial assault, le havre), and definitely want to make one for the Agricola to help with setup. The catch is I have only followed other people's plans for the past inserts I've made. The idea of designing my own is a bit intimidating to say the least. So if anyone has any inserts they've made, I'd love for you to share.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wells
United States
California
flag msg tools
Instead of an insert, I use these:
www.amazon.com/STORAGE-CONTAINERS-Meeples-Jewelry-BitsBins/d...

Just pop the lids off, put the board together, deal out some cards, and you're ready to roll.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mb
papasatyr wrote:

Just pop the lids off, put the board together, deal out some cards, and you're ready to roll.

Similarly I found a set of 9 small cube containers in a pound store (!) which was the perfect number for the type of resources in the game, and the perfect shape to fit! Could be worth a look looking around such places?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psydotek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
papasatyr wrote:

I ended up doing this. The containers fit all the resources but not the tiles or player meeple/fence pieces. Afew baggies isn't too bad to deal with fortunately.

Go7Gaming and Broken Token don't have anything yet unfortunately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.