Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastiqa Rival Realms shows up on EGG's facebook page as an upcoming KS. Anyone know any details?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know anything ... but I would like to!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
AutismRecoverySystem.com Methyl B-12 Injection Therapy **It SAVED My Son**
badge
Tending the garden of my soul . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
June 20th on Kickstarter, I think it's "Five Realms Edition."

Edit:

Inside information, from the source!

Hey Laura,

I spoke to the designer, Alf. He says, "it is a 2-player "sequel" to Fantastiqa that fits in a tiny box. I hope you will enjoy it! It sets up super quickly and has quite a bit of depth and replayability for a small game. It's called Fantastiqa: Rival Realms."

So there you go :-)

-Benny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. I was hoping for an expansion and maybe a literal big box since my Rucksack Ed. box won't hold all the existing stuff comfortably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I second the bummed comment. But take heart, fellow adventurers! Often, a KS will see additional add-ons, such as promos or discontinued expansions, and even if this doesn't, perhaps a successful KS will show Alf/EG games that one of our favorites still has a lot of fan support--and that could lead to more expansions/goodies down the line.

Personally, I'm still excited, because participating in a KS (whether as a backer or just a spectator) feels like being a part of a community, and since I missed it the first time around, this will feel like a bit of a missed opportunity to get excited about my favorite game all over again.

Can't wait for the 20th!

PS...Alf is also working with Red Raven on a new game called Haven which may come out this year--so if this isn't a huge distraction, maybe that means we'll see Haven sooner?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alf Seegert
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
Fantastiqa Rival Realms shows up on EGG's facebook page as an upcoming KS. Anyone know any details?

Sorry to make it late to the party. Thanks for your interest! Fantastiqa Rival Realms is now on Kickstarter and its BGG page is here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.