Popular Tags: [View All]
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Couple of days ago we tried to play Hanabi and it was a lot of fun!

Then I thought what if there are plenty of cooperative games with standard playing cards deck witch I don't know?

I found some vague rules for cooperative poker and 2-player co-op game Shamus, but that's it!

Maybe somebody can name some interesting cooperative games? I hope it will be also interesting for other users!

Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Long
Canada
Whitby
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so euchre? (http://www.bicyclecards.com/how-to-play/euchre/)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludvig Stigsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bridge
Canasta
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Team vs team (one team wins and one team loses) is not coop (everyone wins or everyone loses)... It seems a safe assumption that OP already knows about the existence of partnership card games with standard playing cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Woodcock
Australia
TAMPA
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like this question!

I think there are some multi player patience games ... I feel like I have played something but maybe I just played a solitaire patience game with someone.

Looked in my copy of Waddington Illustrated Card Games and there are two multiplayer patience games ... but they are competitive

Google found me this:
https://www.pagat.com/invented/shamus.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you everybody for answers but I'm only interested in fully co-op games.

Also found game called "Ascension" (looks cool but only for 2 players) if somebody interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is the only thing I can find in the database so far: Oneonta Whist

~V

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Solitaire but you take turns drawing and placing cards? That's basically what SOS Titanic is if you take away the character powers and action cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://buriedwithoutceremony.com/the-quiet-year/the-deep-fo...

Collaborative story-telling map-making world-building game that relies on creativity of the players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Jackman
United States
California
flag msg tools
Co-operative Cribbage – Edward Jackman, 2018-01-20

Rules are as in cribbage with these exceptions:

1) All scoring takes place on ONE TRACK.
2) After dealing 6 cards to each, beginning with non-dealer, players alternate placing ONE card in the crib FACE UP.
3) After starter is cut, play as normal.
4) After scoring both hands and the crib, the 13 cards from the deal remain FACE UP and are set aside where the players can see them.
5) The remaining deck is passed to the other player, who deals, without shuffling, the next hand.
6) Repeat for 3rd and 4th deals.
7) After turning up the starter for the 4th deal, players place their cards FACE UP on the table. This last deal is played with all 52 cards face up.

Rules for three players:

1) Again, all scoring on one track.
2) Deal 5 cards to each player, one FACE UP to the crib. Players, in turn, place another card face up in crib.
3) After pegging and scoring all three hands and the crib, set aside all 17 cards FACE UP to the side.
4) Repeat, without shuffling for the 2nd and 3rd deal. There will be one card unused after the last deal. Last deal is played FACE UP.

In either the 2 or 3 player games:

A total score of...
121 wins,
151 is a double win,
181 is a triple win,
90 is a or less double loss,
60 is a or less triple loss.

Players may not give any information to each other nor direct each other's play verbally or non-verbally.

Playing the last deal face up is optional.

To increase difficulty, put cards into the crib face down and discard each deal face down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john ford
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and her mother used to play "Russian Bank" with a couple decks of 52 (no Jokers): https://www.pagat.com/patience/crapette.html

You can play online here: https://zankpatience.net/en/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.