Here is the PDF link https://www.dropbox.com/s/kj5tflt7qyzopwd/HIDE%20AND%20SEEK....
This was a very fun quest for my group with the kids part of this requiring a change in strategy.
Hide and Seek
HARD / 6+ SURVIVORS / 120+ MINUTES
“My babies, my babies!! You have to save my babies." This
frantic woman was separated from her children. Nelly had
spotted a hastily scrawled message on a wall "Thomas in crypt, come
back when safe." It makes sense now. We will bring them back, but
I'm not wiping anyone's buttocks!
Material needed: Zombicide: Black Plague
Tiles needed: 1R, 2R, 3V, 5R, 6V, & 8R.
Save the 3 children; they hide. (blue and green Objectives and
Crown Token) and accompany All the children safely to the Exit
Zone to win.
- Put 1 blue and 1 green Objectives randomly among the 4 red
Objectives, face down.
- Put the Crown token in the violet Vault (Crypt).
- Put 2 Vault artifacts randomly in the violet Vault.
- Hide and Seek. Each Objective and Crown token give 5
experience points to the Survivor who takes it first.
- Child’s play. The child (blue and green Objectives or Crown
token) are placed on the Survivor’s Dashboard. A child can be
passed to another Survivor, or dropped. It does not take an
- Into the crypt. The blue door cannot be opened until the blue
Objective has been taken. The green door cannot be opened until
the green Objective has been taken.
- Handle with care. The Survivors may only carry one child at a
time on their Dashboard.
- Mommy! To save a child, they must be taken to the Exit Zone
and spend one Action to escape if no Zombies are present in the
Zone. Each child may be taken to the Exit Zone separately.
- OUCH! When assigning wounds in a Zone, Each child is treated
as a Survivor, if they sustain 1 wound they die and the Quest is lost.
- Don’t leave me! If the Survivor with a child dies, the child will be
considered dropped in that Zone.
- Be gone! Only Necromancer Spawn Zones can be removed, red
Spawn Zones cannot be removed.
- SSSSHHH!! Each child counts as 1 Noise token, once they are
placed on the Survivor’s Dashboard.
- Last edited Thu May 18, 2017 8:12 pm (Total Number of Edits: 12)
- Posted Mon May 1, 2017 3:48 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AND ONE
Re: Quest: Hide and Seek