Subject: Tabletop Simulator works great for Exceed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Micah
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Tabletop Simulator had a $10 sale on Steam over the weekend, so I got it and played a few online rounds of Exceed with my friend jayagreen last night. I'm really impressed at how smoothly the game works in that environment. Totally recommended if you haven't invested in that yet. Plus you get to try out season 2 stuff!

Apparently people on the Discord server coordinate lots of games on TTS, though I haven't really been active on that chat myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would actually pay for a Level99 supported mod of Exceed. Yes, a full blown Exceed game would be great and all but TTS works great and having my board gaming experiences in a centralized application is very convenient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the module we use: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902801...

Apparently it's officially sponsored. Brad Talton has even been using it for the live play sessions they've been doing on YouTube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Beaven
New Zealand
Havelock North
Hawkes Bay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should look at mine:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=519113...

I use deso's cards now so it is the same but you get nice scripting (and a slightly nicer board).

- drop a deck on your side and it shuffles, sets up character, separates any other non-deck cards
- drop cards onto the gauge and they are nicely positioned and counted for you
- the life tracker tokens are kept in sync with the life tracker numbers, you can use either to update the other
- optional chess clock timers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.