Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tantrum | Does mischief remove rage die rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Orestes Albo
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I am not sure if this has been answered, though I have seen it asked.

Does mischief remove tantrums rage die? I would assume it does, but not sure if it removes the base die, or just the higher ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Nietzel
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It does, and it's rough, especially with those High Initiative baddies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orestes Albo
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Thanks for the response Ben!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Kleinfall
msg tools
I found that training some in Defense helps "protect" my Rage from pesky Goblins by rolling and placing them in the active slots. Pretty aggravating to be ready to execute a baddie and have one of those rotten little punks come along and steal my skill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gkleinfall wrote:
I found that training some in Defense helps "protect" my Rage from pesky Goblins by rolling and placing them in the active slots. Pretty aggravating to be ready to execute a baddie and have one of those rotten little punks come along and steal my skill.

I agree and try to do the same thing, but it's irritating and not fun when a mischief baddie has higher initiative than Tantrum and removes his rage die before he even takes a turn. I rule "shenanigans" on that and ignore it, especially during my solo Tantrum run.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
My house rule is that if Rage would be exhausted for any reason other than using it, it instead goes back to the mat. Then, can put it back in the active slot for 1 dex to restart the chain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.