Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Mrosek
Germany
Hessdorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lets say, doctor lucky is moving to one of my characters (say no. 10)
and on that turn i decide to switch one of my characters (no. 11) for a new one, from the pool at the middle (say no. 9). (yeah..happend )

The doctor goes straight to the now neutral character (no. 11) and skips my newly changed character (no. 9). Right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Automatische Piloot
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nukem999 wrote:
lets say, doctor lucky is moving to one of my characters (say no. 10)
and on that turn i decide to switch one of my characters (no. 11) for a new one, from the pool at the middle (say no. 9). (yeah..happend )

The doctor goes straight to the now neutral character (no. 11) and skips my newly changed character (no. 9). Right?

I think your question is related to the card game Get Lucky
But to answer your question: he would go to 11 *insert spinal tap reference here*.
From the rulebook:
Quote:
After each turn, Doctor Lucky moves to the next character in sequence.

Regarding he has just visited your number 10 character he would visit character number 11.

And since that character is in the middle of the table and not in front of another player, each players that holds fewer than 11 cards gets to draw a card starting with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.