United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
He who games with the most dice wins.
badge
I + I = 0
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I'm considering running a PBF multiplayer solitaire version of Terraforming Mars. They way this would work is, approximately every 48 hours I would post the card draw for the turn. Each player would respond with their individual play to the card draw. This would involve a generous use of spoiler tags. Cards would only be reported by number/name, not text so you would need to have access to your own copy of the game to play.

My responsibilities: Managing card draws and updating player maps, including O2, oceans, and temperature.

Player responsibilities: Writing turns in a legible fashion, bookkeeping of cards, TR, and resources.

The only trick I can see is in respect to cards that draw more cards. I have some ideas there, designed to keep up with the pace of the game.

In any case, I need to find out if there are any interested players before writing out the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Cox
United Kingdom
Bicester
flag msg tools
BOO!
badge
I do really love fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
RingelTree wrote:
Hello, I'm considering running a PBF multiplayer solitaire version of Terraforming Mars. They way this would work is, approximately every 48 hours I would post the card draw for the turn. Each player would respond with their individual play to the card draw. This would involve a generous use of spoiler tags. Cards would only be reported by number/name, not text so you would need to have access to your own copy of the game to play.

My responsibilities: Managing card draws and updating player maps, including O2, oceans, and temperature.

Player responsibilities: Writing turns in a legible fashion, bookkeeping of cards, TR, and resources.

The only trick I can see is in respect to cards that draw more cards. I have some ideas there, designed to keep up with the pace of the game.

In any case, I need to find out if there are any interested players before writing out the details.

I would be interested but worried about how long it will take! Especially with summer coming up and people going away on holiday. I know I have 2 weeks planned already where I won't be able to check the game at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry L
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
He who games with the most dice wins.
badge
I + I = 0
mbmbmbmbmb

I expect the game to take roughly 4-5 weeks. When players miss turns, they can catch up as long as they are careful around spoiler tags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dante
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would try a game. Will you deal the same companies to every player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.