Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: descent 2.0 components list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc-Andre Ferland
msg tools
mb
hey people,

i just bought descent, 2 major expansion and 3 minor ones for a real good price.

the thing is everything was mixed together and I would like to put appart each items in its good box (for campain its easier)

ist there a way to termine what cards goes with what extention? and what tiles goes with what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Go here:

https://wiki.descent-community.org/Main_Page

You will have to select the appropriate links to products you own listed on the bottom of the page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Carter
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Another approach is to use the manuals to sort through all the components. FFG does a good, in general, with their component lists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Proto Persona
United States
N Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This D2e Expansion Info spreadsheet breaks down a lot of the stuff you're asking for, from the very useful links thread in the official forums. There's a few other things in there that might help you along as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Michelsen
msg tools
mbmbmb
Also you can use the expansion symbols printed on the cards.
Each of the rulebooks should say which symbol is which.
This only helps wiht cards ofc, but its a good start i guess.

For map tiles you can find a list of what numbers comes with what expansions online, I know I've seen a complete one, but with a quick search i were only able to find an older one which didn't include some of the newer expansions.

Then there is the tokens which is mostly universal, or goes with some of the hero/class cards you have already separated.

The figures should be easy enough once you have separated the monster and hero cards using the expansion symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Michelsen
msg tools
mbmbmb
germos wrote:

For map tiles you can find a list of what numbers comes with what expansions online, I know I've seen a complete one, but with a quick search i were only able to find an older one which didn't include some of the newer expansions.

I've found it.
http://descent-community.org/index.php/crrg/

Appendix 3 of the CRRG shows a complete components lists seperated for each expansion. This hsould cover all your needs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
germos wrote:

http://descent-community.org/index.php/crrg/

Appendix 3 of the CRRG shows a complete components lists seperated for each expansion. This hsould cover all your needs.

Here I was thinking that this would finally be a question that wasn't covered by the CRRG. Nope! It's covered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sadgit
Germany
flag msg tools
Descent 2nd Edition Community Rules Reference Guide
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, the CRRG does not include a list of each and every component of every box. Just the most important things.
For a complete list seen Any2Cards fantastic work referenced above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.