Inis» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about a combo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was on our last game:

The Brenn had Stone Circle, Forest (both yellow), Bard (green) and Lug Samildanach (red).

She plays bard to draw a red card. Lug Samildanach triggers off the bard to add the bard back to her hand. Forest and Stone Circle trigger off Lug and she draws another red card and removes a clan from Stone Circle to take Lug back.

Next action she plays the bard again, draw a red, Plays Lug, get´s the bard back.

Third action she uses the bard to draw another red.

I don´t remember the state of the game by the forth action but potentially this would allow her to enter her forth action with 3 action cards and 4 additional epic tale cards.

We agreed that it was all according the rules and impressive. Can anyone doubt check the resolution to see if we got something wrong?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliot
United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Someone else may notice something, but that to me just looks like a clever passage of play! Having three action card on your fourth turn isn't so unusual though - the Druid action card allows you to maintain your number of action cards, as does passing and various territories. Who was the eventual winner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Incremental Cherusker
Germany
flag msg tools
Wow, good one to remember (if it all comes along).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ell131 wrote:
Someone else may notice something, but that to me just looks like a clever passage of play! Having three action card on your fourth turn isn't so unusual though - the Druid action card allows you to maintain your number of action cards, as does passing and various territories. Who was the eventual winner?

After the Brenn (aka my wife) kicked me out of the Capital and start sacrificing her own people on Stone Altars to gain profane power, I did the brave thing: ran like hell and spread my people around the map to keep her from nuking them. It the end I won by essentially 1 clan of difference (gave me presence in 6 territories breaking our tie since both had 6 sanctuaries).

In retrospect building our capital on top of a altar for human sacrifice was probably a bad way to start a country...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.