Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fredrik
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
Head like an orange
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everybody the Project is live on Kickstarter!

What are you're first thoughts and reactions?

LINK
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/avstudio-ludibooster/ca...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Corrected, sorry for the typo, that's amazing how people only notice the typos and not the game itself.
Anyway at the end, all these comments about the typos won't have any sense and the game should stay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh, ignore my jerkiness. I'm excited for the game, and I look forward to getting a chance to play. I've enjoyed having my brain squeezed by both Town Center and Small City.

The card art here is lovely -- and looks like this is the artist's first entry in the BGG database. http://www.sarah-ponceblanc.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Very expensive for just a deck of cards... but then I look at the game and think about how much I enjoyed Card City, and then I see the wonderful new art, and the new modes, and I know I'm going to just love this... So I backed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
quietcorn wrote:
Very expensive for just a deck of cards... but then I look at the game and think about how much I enjoyed Card City, and then I see the wonderful new art, and the new modes, and I know I'm going to just love this... So I backed.

Card City XL does not only contain a deck of cards, it contains 2 decks of cards, so 186 cards + 2 punched boards for the coins and bank notes.
p) thank you for backing the project, it is hours and hours of fun and solving puzzles =
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Harzer
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
"That German Bloke"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just backed it as well. I like all the different variants!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
an update and first comments soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yates

Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, is this more abstract puzzle like Cities - or is it more of Sim City (PC) experience. Engine builder, city manager, or puzzle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.