Hide
5 Posts

Descent: The Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Need help with some rulings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Galli
msg tools
Yesterday we started a new campaign,But some doubts emerged And i need your help!
1) when heroes Can add/upgrade Power dice? Before or after throwing Them?
2) when a master monster (unnamed red) is killed, does The party Gain Gold/exp?
3) when heroes go To tamalir using a glyph, do tHey restore fatigue? Does effect tokens get removed? (Poison for example)
4)how many heroes Can be in The same Pit token?
5)as overlord, Can i attack with hellhounds without using flamebreath(dunno if it's called like that)? Does flamebreath ignore armor?
6) is there a limit on how many And which card overlord Can play in The same tutn ?

Tank You in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jo Bartok
Germany
Zwingenberg
Hessen
flag msg tools
Interaction leads to Immersion.
badge
Immersion leads to Fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
I strongly recommend getting familiar with D1E core engine (aka dungeon gameplay) in 2-3 sessions before going RtL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Galli
msg tools
Good advice, But since it's Not Clear ho rules should be merged, i'll wait for answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
duhtch
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Razinar wrote:
Yesterday we started a new campaign,But some doubts emerged And i need your help!
1) when heroes Can add/upgrade Power dice? Before or after throwing Them?
2) when a master monster (unnamed red) is killed, does The party Gain Gold/exp?
3) when heroes go To tamalir using a glyph, do tHey restore fatigue? Does effect tokens get removed? (Poison for example)
4)how many heroes Can be in The same Pit token?
5)as overlord, Can i attack with hellhounds without using flamebreath(dunno if it's called like that)? Does flamebreath ignore armor?
6) is there a limit on how many And which card overlord Can play in The same tutn ?

Tank You in advance!

1) both
2) yes total of 50g same with a gold pile 400g. It's banked.
3) No. Nothing in the rulebook states this. When you return to the Overland map, you lose all token and fatigue is returned to max though.
4) 1
5) Of course, but you don't have to use it. No. You will read on the card that it gets Pierce 2 for Hell Hounds. Check out this nifty website.

http://www.descentinthedark.com/_h_/hell_hounds.php

Check the bottom for advanced campaign stats.

6) That is a complicated question. If you have infinite threat, basically, yes. There are some cards though that don't allow you to play the same triggering moment.

For instance you can play Rage and Charge on the same activation, but you can play Rage, then Aim, then Aim.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Galli
msg tools
Thank You so much. Everything's fine now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.