Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
The dust has risen through the depths after the great tsunami of new 1810 and only now is it starting to fall back to the sea bed.. The fish are starting to see the light again for the first time in a long time. A Little hope seems to have crawled back into the hearts of those who can still feel.

Times are still hard though. Real hard. The coal mines are overcrowded and the black has taken the Older miners. The tadpoles are floating up after struggling against the Bubbly plague. The souls have hardened in the dark and even if some of those became diamonds, most are still dark as coal.

But like the Sun going away over the west, news are coming of a way out. News of a route to end this misery. The dolphins are cackling with joy dispersing These rumors from afar. With the dust disappearing, currents once lost are back again and Explorers say they have found great treasure over the dunes, past the manta plains into the unknown. They say the currents there are still filled with life, the great golden algae and phytoplankton of the west.

All are packing to leave and try to strike for more, for better, for their family. There is gold to be found and only the best and fearless will get their hands on it.

Will you be lucky and find a great new life in the unknown dunes or will you let the sharks take control of this new land of wonder? Will you Read on and find out with us?

UNDER THE SEA 4: Pistol Shrimps and Cephalopods

WELCOME to the wonderful world of under the sea, where your hopes and dreams will become reality!

MODS: Ortho and Borgoto!

DUSK: 5pm BGG time

DAWN: 6pm BGG time

Starting time: May 22

EVIL ROLES!

Mystical Hammer Shark: Each night, attempts to guess the role of a player. If the guess is right, that player will die and the role will not be revealed publicly in the thread.
This kill cannot be stopped by the Octopus Ink Cloud.
The Mystical Hammer Shark may only gain one kill with its ability during the game.
Controls the NK if both Alpha and Beta shark are dead or enters no order.

Alpha Shark: Has primary control over the NK.
Better than butter. Has enough teeth to eat through a russian submarine.

Beta Shark: Controls the NK is Alpha Shark is dead or dosent enter an order.
The margarine of sharkdom.

Evil Dolphin: Aux role. Aware of a single random starting shark but not of his specific role. Each night, chooses another player to view. The full role of the persons checked by the living Dolphins will be publicly announced at dawn, but not who the target was. For example, the thread might see 'The Dolphins viewed the Alpha Shark and a REgular Fish' at dawn. Does not learn about secret villager traits. If the Dolphin dies in the night, his view will not be revealed at dawn. Has no check on night 0.
Those dolphin’s can’t seem to ever shut up!

GOOD ROLES!

Good Dolphin: Each night, chooses another player to view. The full role of the persons checked by the living Dolphins will be publicly announced at dawn, but not who the target was. For example, the thread might see 'The Dolphins viewed the Alpha Shark and a REgular Fish' at dawn. Does not learn about secret villager traits. If the Dolphin dies in the night, his view will not be revealed at dawn. Has no check on night 0.
Those dolphin’s can’t seem to ever shut up!

Octopus:
Each night, must protect one person with its ink cloud. If that person was the target of the NK, that person will not die. Only one person may be saved by this ability during the game. The octopus may target him/herself but may not target the same person two nights in a row. Someone who has been targeted by ink cloud will not have his role and alignment reveal upon death for the rest of the game.

Remora: Each night, chooses someone to be cursed by his evil presence. At Dawn, it will be announced publicly who is cursed by the remora. The curse counts as an extra vote against that person for the day. Can choose to move the curse each night. Only one person can be cursed at a time. If the remora dies, the curse will stay on the last target for the remainder of the game. Has a n0 action.

Orca: If the Orca is alive along with a single shark, Team Good wins via parity rather than Team Evil. The Orca is also Brutal. Will not brutal if role is stolen by the hermit crab.
So badass in his white and black coat. Don’t mess with the Orca. He’s the shark’s worst nightmare.

6 x The Regular Fishes: Villagers. Four of them have secret traits. Those traits are not revealed on death unless their effect was triggered. traits are not revealed by the Dolphin's check.

- 2 x Goldfish: One of the villagers. No special hidden trait!

- 1 x Eel: One of the villagers. Does not reveal role upon death.

- 1 x Angelfish: One of the villagers. If lynched, gets his trait revealed and the player with the most recent vote on him loses his night actions. (Except the Night Kill)

- 1 x Starfish: One of the villagers. If at dusk there is a tie in LL and the starfish is still alive, he or she will be the one lynched. (Starfish does not have to be one of those tied.)

- 1 x Sea Cucumber: One of the villagers. If lynched, this villager will reveal his role and trait and stay alive instead. Loses his or her vote once revealed unless part of a final 3.
Poor Sea Cucumber.

NEUTRAL ROLES!

Clownfish: Chooses lover at start of the game before other roles are assigned. The target cannot be the Evil Dolphin. The Clownfish and it's target share a chat, if one dies, the other dies. If the target is good, they win with team good. If the target is a shark or becomes a shark during the game, they must be the last 2 players alive to win. They both cannot win in any other way and can prevent other sharks from winning.
Poor clownfish lost his anemone and must find a new friend to hang out with.

Hermit Crab: Tough on Night 1
The Hermit Crab has the option of using his power during the day. If he does, he takes on the role of whoever is lynched that day and the role is not revealed in thread.
This will not save someone who was lover with that person, or recharge one-time powers that were already used. If the role taken was Urchin, the player will be informed of who is his caretaker. A servant who becomes the Clownfish gains no attribute.
Takes over the Orca’s brutal if he steals his role. (the original Orca will not brutal)
If the Hermit does not use his power, he cannot win the game.
He likes to move into your house and sleep in your bed.

Urchin: Must choose someone at the start of the game to be his caretaker. The urchin will be notified if his caretaker is a starting evil. If the caretaker dies, he turns back to his feral past and becomes a shark. Can win with good if he never transitions. If he becomes a Shark. He only controls the NK target if he is the last shark alive or if no one else inputs an order.

SPECIAL RULES

No posting in thread at night.

Because of the possibility of a shark lover, there is possibility of Sharks disagreeing over the NK. If multiple sharks enter an order they will be prioritized according to their role.
In order of priority:
1- Alpha Shark
2- Beta Shark
3- Mystical Hammer Shark
4- Urchin after the death of his caretaker

If for instance both the Beta and Alpha shark enter NK orders. The Alpha shark order will be prioritized even if it was made first. Sharks who are absent during the night can tell the mod they want to give up their priority for the night.

OTHER RULES

All standard rules and victory conditions apply.
No quoting modchat or mod provided information.
Conditional orders are accepted.
Brutals are mandatory and will be randomized between members of your team if you don't have a valid order in.
Be nice! Be polite! Think about other people’s fun when you post. No insults. No unnecessary cursing. We can do this!

NIGHT ACTIONS ORDER

Ink Cloud
Dolphins
Remora
NK
Hammer Shark NK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Changes from UTS3:

Hermit Crab now steals the Orca's Brutal if he takes his role
Remora's curse action happens before NK
Urchin will be told if his caretaker is any starting evil
Octopus Ink is now mandatory edit: and is also a n0 action!
Hermit Crab is tough on N1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
BerenCamlost
cookooman
dyachei
Javal
Kortemaki
ljtrigirl
PaperF
Perrin2017
rathstar
RoyalApe
silverbonds
Smugvid
stonecutter129
TFang
The_Rorab
TigerDoodle
xandryyte

17 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1773608

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Ivo Robotnik
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
badge
I will get the Chaos Emeralds, use the machine to dominate the world and build a legacy of my own!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took a deep breath on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kortemaki wrote:

Only Dolphins need to do that. I'm not sure claiming so early was a good play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
I talk about myself as he in the third person. This isn't a typo. =)
badge
My pronoun preferences are fairly easy going, though, and as long as you don't correct OTHER people's pronoun usage, you can call me whatever you want.
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
Kortemaki wrote:

I have a website about that. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
TFang wrote:
Borgoto wrote:
Kortemaki wrote:

I have a website about that. whistle

Websites are a perfect way to express one's displeasure with stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
If Clownfish cannot be lovers with the Evil Dolphin, they need to choose two options and have their lover RNGed from both options if they're not the Evil Dolphin, just to prevent ED from being outed.

Also, totally down to Starfish if this runs after I get home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crimson Fox
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No love for Squiddy the Lonely Squid

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
If Clownfish cannot be lovers with the Evil Dolphin, they need to choose two options and have their lover RNGed from both options if they're not the Evil Dolphin, just to prevent ED from being outed.

we just roll the clownfish first and have him or her choose her target before rolling the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Borgoto wrote:
Smugvid wrote:

we just roll the clownfish first and have him or her choose her target before rolling the rest.

This is why you're the brains here and I'm just the love interest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless a miracle happens were postponing for 1 or 2 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
We pushed the game back for a May 21st start but we could do 15 if the game fills fast and people ask for it! Let's fill this up and dive deep!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aiming to start next week!

Time to sign up again and contact your friends so they dont miss this incredible undersea adventure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Valvard
msg tools
Spread the conFUDsion wherever you can...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm prepared to get wet and play this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hill
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Javal wrote:

OH MY GOODNESS! Now I'm even more excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
mbmbmbmbmb
I appear to be bringing myself out of my hiatus. The causal factors? Javal, Ortho and Sarah.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
Javal wrote:

OK, NOW I'm signing up for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
I appear to be bringing myself out of my hiatus. The causal factors? Javal, Ortho and Sarah.

It's time to convince Sarah to join the game then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, still trying to get 3 more to start tomorrow! Tell your friends!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't not going down. Come on. Get your bottoms signed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
This isn't not going down. Come on. Get your bottoms signed up.

Praise the Smug!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
let's see how this works out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Poking a couple players from previous editions! Still convinced we can start this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [91] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.