Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working up to posting my first Homeworlds game commentary. But I have question considering where I should post it. I can use the forums at SDG, the Looney Labs Fan club forums, or here at BGG.

Actually, does anyone know if the forums at SDG will integrate pictures?

SDG is the source for the game records, so hosting a commentary over there would make some sense. It's also the only online Homeworlds site I know of.

I would love to potentially increase the membership over at the Looney Labs fan site, so that is tempting.

BGG as the largest membership, so the most people would have access. But I expect the conversations to get pretty bloated, and I don't expect everyone here at BGG to be interested.

Any thoughts? Speak up to cast your vote.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
MStone wrote:
BGG as the largest membership, so the most people would have access. But I expect the conversations to get pretty bloated, and I don't expect everyone here at BGG to be interested.

I'm confused; surely here in the BGG Homeworlds forum, people would be interested?

To me, a BGG session report makes the most sense; it seems clearly the most active forum of those you mentioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Russ is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Kammann
Germany
Celle
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I'm not sure what or where the SDG forums are...
Looney Labs website, sure, I can see that.

What many people do when writing reviews or session reports (me too, when posting something about Crimson Skies), is to make the same post in both forums. Maybe place a link to the other and vice versa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.