4 Posts

Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Randomly Drawn Bang and Click Cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes Ray
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone play with randomly drawn Bang and Click cards instead of choosing?

I know it's good to know if you are faking the person out or not, but I kind of prefer playing where you just draw the card randomly without knowing what it is until its revealed to all players. It adds tension. You don't really know if you're going to shoot that person or not when you point the gun at them, and likewise, they don't really know for sure if you're trying to fake them out or not.

Anyone else play like this? What are your experiences? Pros/cons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Taylor
United States
Brookville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds like it adds a fun little twist. The only thing I can think of is for those people that don't like to have fun and card count the people's bangs that got played, but that is an issue in the regular way of playing too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Mathias
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I play when I'm playing the game. I know that the rest of the people in the game like to plan it out, but I enjoy the random chance. I thought it was just me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I played this with my wife's family, this is how they decided to play because they don't like the bluffing aspect (or rather they're worried we could read each other too well). It played fine this way, but they didn't notice when they'd used their bullets and I knew I was safe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.