Subject: The box is too small rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So , I just received the game , at fist look: great mini , good quality , seems all in order except I am not able to put everything back in the box ... Honestly , I know is a little thing but damn it! or is just me ? Has anyone managed to safely put everything back in the box ?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Robertson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I know the feeling but I've managed so far. I think the trick is to shove the dice and cubes back into the larger model box. The rest should simply lire back in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eternally
badge
Deluded
mbmbmbmbmb
Loudsmoker wrote:
So , I just received the game , at fist look: great mini , good quality , seems all in order except I am not able to put everything back in the box ... Honestly , I know is a little thing but damn it! or is just me ? Has anyone managed to safely put everything back in the box ?

Thank you

I've got everything safely back in mine with no squeeze at all, including all cards in sleeves

I took out the black plastic insert, put the tokens in baggies and put them in the boxes with the minis under the plastic inserts that hold them in place. The dice fit nicely alongside the boards and the player boards go snuggly on top of them. All fits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boss models in their casing, everything else in baggies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there will be a custom insert made for the game? I've never purchased one but I will for this game. They always look really cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jammerben87 wrote:
I know the feeling but I've managed so far. I think the trick is to shove the dice and cubes back into the larger model box. The rest should simply lire back in.

Thanks I end up doing the same all tokens too , generally I separate all tokens by group in little bags ... not this time....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lbrennan85 wrote:
Loudsmoker wrote:

Thank you

I've got everything safely back in mine with no squeeze at all, including all cards in sleeves

I took out the black plastic insert, put the tokens in baggies and put them in the boxes with the minis under the plastic inserts that hold them in place. The dice fit nicely alongside the boards and the player boards go snuggly on top of them. All fits!

indeed the plastic insert had to go , or no sleeves ... anyway game looks good...

Thank you all for suggestions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remove all inserts. Put shit in bags. These aren't museum artifacts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Becker
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lbrennan85 wrote:

That actually works out without putting too much pressure on the miniatures or other materials with even all cards in sleeves? That's surprising... At least based on what others have said. Still no idea when my copy will arrive, but I know I'll sleeve the cards, have ordered bags in different sizes and already expected to have big time troubles to keep anything in safe custody.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam Brennan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Eternally
badge
Deluded
mbmbmbmbmb
Replect wrote:
lbrennan85 wrote:

That actually works out without putting too much pressure on the miniatures or other materials with even all cards in sleeves? That's surprising... At least based on what others have said. Still no idea when my copy will arrive, but I know I'll sleeve the cards, have ordered bags in different sizes and already expected to have big time troubles to keep anything in safe custody.

Yep, it's not squeezed or squashed in at all and has plenty of 'breathing room'. The boss dials all go under the plastic insert tray for the grunt minis, all the tokens are separated into zip-loc bags and fit nicely over the plastic clamshell top for the boss minis. Everything else (character boards, dice, cubes, game boards etc) already has a place in the box as it just lives where it did before it was punched. With the black plastic insert that held the cards taken out all the sleeved cards (with elastic bands around them to keep them in their respective decks) fit nicely on the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened mine to punch it. Put the tokens in a few small bags that basically fit in the space left by the removed punch boards. Left the minis in their plastic and their boxes. Left the cards in the card holder thing for now until I figure out if that thing is supposed to serve a game-function or not. (I'm guessing not since you don't use most of the cards in any given game.)

It closed fine without the rulebook in it. The rule book is thick, but it should BARELY be fine. And I bet there's room for some of the tokens UNDER the minis in their boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Becker
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I can confirm that anything fits back in the box apart from the card tray since I've sleeved all cards and anything sorted in smaller and bigger bags. All cards are below and on top of the miniature boxes while the tokens and dice are in the two miniature boxes. Rulebook on top, YOU DIED on top of rulebook and closes just fine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.