War of the Ring (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: What are these pieces? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B G
United States
California
flag msg tools
I bought a 2nd Ed used and it arrived with these pieces, which I can't identify. Are they from an expansion? Help?

PS first time adding images to a post, I don't intend them to be saved forever with the game files, just this post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe those are the Hunt tiles? they go in a bag and you draw from them when the fellowship moves or you get an 'eye' roll on your Sauron die, etc.

There was an upgrade available that I believe made those tiles bigger, so maybe they got replaced and those are the old ones. I don't remember seeing them with a black back like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Dewald
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are fate tiles from the battle of five armies. did you also get the hunt tiles? weird that these ended up in war of the ring
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Dewald
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to reiterate these are NOT the hunt tiles for 2nd edition WOTR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Maxfield
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great correction by Nicolas, I will just go delete my comment now. So much for paying attention to detail on my part.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B G
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thank you! yes he included the hunt tiles, these are pure extras I guess. If you know anyone who needs Bot5A tiles, let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.