Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't a part of the KS (I received my copy in the Marketplace). I have requested a copy of the revised rulebook through the guy I purchased the game from, but this may have fallen through. Will there be any way to get a copy of the revised English rulebook from a vendor?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evidence wrote:
I wasn't a part of the KS (I received my copy in the Marketplace). I have requested a copy of the revised rulebook through the guy I purchased the game from, but this may have fallen through. Will there be any way to get a copy of the revised English rulebook from a vendor?

Thanks!

I am in your same situation ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. I imagine there are many more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I printed out Universal Head's rules summary. I haven't check it out yet, but do wonder if it's helpful.

Maybe someone experienced with it can chime in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Monolith has stated that they are sending copies to Assmodee's customer service to send to people in your situation. Late June is the expected date for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Petersen
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
What are those!
badge
このていどだな、ね?
mbmbmbmbmb
you can also download and print off the new rules now

http://www.monolithedition.com/conan-en/rulebooks/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
JPN38 wrote:
I printed out Universal Head's rules summary. I haven't check it out yet, but do wonder if it's helpful.

I haven't looked at his summary, but 99% it's better than both the original and the revised rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evidence wrote:

Thanks!

The revised rulebooks have not yet been shipped to backers (or they are just now on their way), so your seller does not have it to send to you. Monolith has announced several times that non-backers will be able to get them via Asmodee customer service, but not until June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
If I didn't KS it, then I probably wouldn't hear from Monolith now would I? Thus the question. Thanks for the responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evidence wrote:
If I didn't KS it, then I probably wouldn't hear from Monolith now would I?

It's been covered here on the forums several times before. See, e.g.:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/spsearch.php?objectid=160010&o...

Summary: non-KS owners can get the manuals via Asmodee customer service, but not until June (whether that's early or late June hasn't been announced yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.