Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Severn
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GREAT GAME MARK!!

I feel your best yet, especially your work with the bots.

Question though, if I am the Agiads about to enter battle do I use the flow chart to determine how many strategos tokens the Eurypontids commit to the battle? i.e. none if it has any outstanding, leageu, military or diplomatic issues yet to be resolved, or do I roll a die up to 5?

If I recall I remember you doing that at one point on one of your instructional vids...

thanks

Bill
Baltimore MD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
severn8212 wrote:
GREAT GAME MARK!!

I feel your best yet, especially your work with the bots.

Question though, if I am the Agiads about to enter battle do I use the flow chart to determine how many strategos tokens the Eurypontids commit to the battle? i.e. none if it has any outstanding, leageu, military or diplomatic issues yet to be resolved, or do I roll a die up to 5?

If I recall I remember you doing that at one point on one of your instructional vids...

thanks

Bill
Baltimore MD

The short answer is use the flow chart for the 'Bot. It will usually either go all in with you or not help at all in most cases. As far as the earlier Video I did last summer, the game and the 'Bots evolved, so different than the final.

I am glad you like the game and I appreciate the support.

All the best,
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.