'65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Module, End of Turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ADDA Marc
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't understand the 1st paragraph of p2. It seems missing Something. Here it is:

The Action Cards are reshuffled when there is no more End Turn cards left in the deck. If there is an End Turn currently in play (For example, one End Turn showing in a scenario in which it takes two to complete the turn, do not return it to the deck before reshuffling). The Solitaire deck is reshuffled when there are no more cards remaining in the draw pile.

So I understand the last sentence.
I don't remember how many End Turn cards are in the action deck, but ok. I will suppose there are four of them.

The second sentence is quite nebulous to me. It seems the end parenthesis is wrongly located.

If I understand well the sequence of play, here is what I think:
On a scenario ending a turn with the drawing of two end turn cards, every time you draw one, you keep it on the side, and everytime you draw a second one, a turn ends. Those two cards are not resuffled back to the deck and the play continues.
When the fourth End Turn card is drawed, a second turn ends, the entire action deck is reshuffled and the play continues.

Is that right?

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Harris
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good Morning,

In regards to your question:

The first part, yes, there are 4 "End Turn" cards in the action deck.

As far as how the end turn cards are used in play, it is as follows. Your playing the scenario and you draw two end turn cards, that turn ends (set these cards to the side). A new turn begins, you are playing and end up drawing the final two end turn cards. Since there are no more "End Turn" cards in the deck, you will end the turn, shuffle the action card deck, and then begin a new turn with 4 fresh "End Turn" cards in your action deck.

I hope this helps.

Josh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ADDA Marc
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, thanks for the clarification.

Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.