New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GC58 wrote:
I have not understand the 7.51 rule!!!

Sorry about that... during the Theater phase before you put the Theater issue markers on the map each of the players from the same city state need to have the same number of markers to place on the map. If this is not the case the faction with the greater number of markers gives some to his compatriot to place on the map.

For example if the Aristocrats (with rumor markers) has 8 issues and the Demagogues have 4 issues (with rumor markers); the Aristocrats gives 2 issues (or rumor markers) to the Demagogues to place. Now both factions have 6 issues to place on the map.

As always the issue owner resolves the issue.

Does that help?

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Illustrated example:

1. The debates are over.
2. The debates are turned into issue markers for each side per 7.5. (2 Military, a League and an Oracle for the Eurypontids and a Military and League for the Agiad plus two "free" rumor markers.)

As you can see, the Eurypontides have more issues at 6 to 4, so:

3. The Eurypontids picks one of his issues and gives the marker to the Agiad making it as even as possible (Eurypontids would keep the odd marker if there was one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scottgun wrote:
Illustrated example:

1. The debates are over.
2. The debates are turned into issue markers for each side per 7.5. (2 Military, a League and an Oracle for the Eurypontids and a Military and League for the Agiad plus two "free" rumor markers.)

As you can see, the Eurypontides have more issues at 6 to 4, so:

3. The Eurypontids picks one of his issues and gives the marker to the Agiad making it as even as possible (Eurypontids will keep the odd marker).

Correct, the Eurypontid faction gives the Agiad faction one of its markers to place on the map, so they each place five.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael heitz
United States
Santa Fe
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
To be clear, the issue markers given by the faction with more includes the rumor markers? Or is each player on a side required to have two rumor markers to place?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jheitz4581 wrote:
To be clear, the issue markers given by the faction with more includes the rumor markers? Or is each player on a side required to have two rumor markers to place?

ANY marker, there is no rule that states you have to keep 2 rumor markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my limited experience, I try to give the issues that my teammate needs that I do not. It becomes a win-win: my teammate can advance his or her strategy, but I get to be in charge of the execution. Consequently, our City-State as a whole benefits and, if there's a useful individual Honor bonus awarded to the issue's owning player, I get that bonus instead of my partner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.