Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in southern Ontario and have had no sign of delivery. Has any Canadian recieved their game? Or even just tracking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I've been wondering the same thing, but I have not seen any sign of Canadians receiving the game, annoyingly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, with our American friends just starting to get notice in the last couple of days, and our pledges being shipped from the states, given hold up at the boarder, etc., I believe that we will be seeing our pledges sometime in the next couple of weeks. Certainly before the end of the month. Patience brothers, it will be in our hands soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am waiting. Impatiently, I'm afraid.

I need to praise the sun, but alas, I must wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bond
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in an even worse situation. I just found out this game existed. Now I'm stuck waiting for the subpar retail release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There was absolutely nothing exclusive, what so ever on this campaign. It will all be available at retail eventually. So its all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US and I haven't heard anything. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is supposed to be a Canadian shipping hub, but they were assembled in the US then shipped to the CDN "hub". In the last update Steamforge only mentioned the two US hubs though so who knows. Anyway, probably at least another week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At the time of the last update, they announced that Canadian backers were getting their stuff shipped from the US hubs. So yeah, we should be seeing stuff inside of a couple of weeks, but certainly before the end of the month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My status in Backerkit was updated to partially shipped last night. No sign of a tracking number though, so not sure its time to get excited yet. Also am anticipating shipping via Canada Post, so most likely will get it in a couple of weeks. But still, hype!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Grumpae wrote:
My status in Backerkit was updated to partially shipped last night. No sign of a tracking number though, so not sure its time to get excited yet. Also am anticipating shipping via Canada Post, so most likely will get it in a couple of weeks. But still, hype!

Same. Status updated to 'partially shipped', but I'm going to take this time to get excited .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I recieved my tracking number last night, looks like I'll be seeing my pledge on the 17th! Getting hyped now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Nice! I can't wait to sell mine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Heshka
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a tracking number too now. Should be here on the 16th. I'm in Winnipeg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out this morning that mine was shipped by logging into backerkit, it still says "partially shipped" as my status but it also had a tracking number. Surprisingly, my tracking says that my copy is out for delivery today via Purolator

Went from randomly checking to see if it had even shipped yet to finding out it was actually being delivered in a few hours, pretty nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Purolater truck just showed up a few minutes ago. Yay! Quick inspection, the game looks great. I see no broken figures, no bent weapons even, and the level of detail on the figures is quite sharp. I'm quite impressed. The level of detail appears sharper than the latest Cmon stuff like the Others and Black Plague, although it could be because of the darker colour and less reflectivity of the plastic used shows the detail better, but regardless, they look quite stunning. Now to peruse the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Mine arrived at my work fairly early in the day. Just waiting to get this baby home

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Rudd
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Mine arrived this morning. I'm in Southern Ontario. Agree that the components are looking good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Mine arrived, but I'm still waiting for a boss expansion I ordered. Is this supposed to come at a later date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shenmue_masta wrote:
Mine arrived, but I'm still waiting for a boss expansion I ordered. Is this supposed to come at a later date?

Short answer, it will be coming in October, with the rest of wave two. Long answer, read the updates! This has been common knowledge for months, at least 6 months now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Szukalow
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Arrived an hour ago here in British Columbia. I'm on holidays working on home renos and this is going to slow down that process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was delivered today! I can't wait to get home and check it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My order should arrive Wednesday. In Edmonton Alberta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greasy Reese
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine yesterday in Winnipeg, even though I never saw any change or tracking info on the backer kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greasy Reese wrote:
Received mine yesterday in Winnipeg, even though I never saw any change or tracking info on the backer kit.

Yep, same here, although I did actually have a tracking number in Backerkit. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.