Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Mitchell
United States
Snyder
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A character "bewitched" by Melt into Mist and Transform has them both energized simultaneously. This is in fact an example under conflicting spells 4.6.10.f. My question is ( for this example, and in general) : How is the relative strength of the spell determined?

Some spells seem to include a strength definition in their description. for example EXORCISE "This spell is the strongest of all, and nullifies, or breaks all others". However the above two spells, while clearly conflicting with each other, are not so clear on which is stronger...? I could be missing an obvious rule hereshake

Or does that imply they are in fact equal and nullify one another?

What is clear is that there is some sort of interaction here, either both will be nullified, or one of these two spells will effectively nullify the other until it goes inert. I just want to be sure Im handling this correctly.

Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quantum Jack
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
4.6.9.g

If an individual is affected by several transmorphizing
spells at once, the strongest one nullifies the others. Melt Into
Mist is the strongest transmorphizing spell, Transform is the
second strongest, and Absorb Essence is weakest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mitchell
United States
Snyder
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh ... I feel like I combed the spells section a dozen times ... 13 would've been the magic number. Thanks much QJ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.