Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Tresch
Luxembourg
Rumelange
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Having both KS versions of the Onslaught and Dreadmire boxes, I was rather surprised to find out that there were several ´missing´cards, namely some heroic troops, as well as prototypes for two divisions.

This might be just my inneer OCD-deman speaking, but after a few games, I think that heroic troops really add a new perspective to the game, as keeping your troops alive to upgrade them brings a whole new incentive to the game. Upgraded items add further diversity as well.

So I was wondering if anybody is interested in helping me create home-made versions of these missing cards? I have basic CorelDraw knowledge and I think it might be possible to create nice looking cards to integrate into the game, and then have them printed at an online printer.

Any suggestions, ideas and comments are of course welcome and appreciated

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muhammad Na'im
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have both KS Onslaught and Dreadmire as well.
I believe I have all cards. So what is missing that I don't know of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Field Commander, Scout Sniper, and Erebus stealth suit don't have hero versions as I recall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.