Ryan Leonard
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: Everything has been spoken for. Thanks.

Just do not get enough opportunities to play this. Have both complete core sets, plus the recently shipped "outlaw" bundle from the original kickstarter. The core box minis are all assembled, all bits and cards are sorted and well organized. Most of the minis have been base coated or primed for painting, but nothing further was done.

Open to trades for multiple games. Make me an offer. It's going to cost quite a bit (my expense) to ship all this, so please keep that in mind.

Things I am interested in, in no particular order: (Used is fine, as long as complete and in good condition)

Merchants & Marauders
Between Two Cities
Viticulture, Essential Ed or w/Tuscany
Flashpoint Fire Rescue
Sheriff of Nottingham
Cottage Garden
Winner's Circle (new version from Dice Tree Games)
Leaders and Cities expansions for 7 Wonders
Beyond the Threshold exp for Mansions of Madness 2E
Dunwich Horror exp for Arkham Horror
The Dragon exp for Talisman 4E
Formula De track packs (would love a couple of these)
Arkham Horror (original edition from 1987)

A few of those mixed together, or with some others I have not thought of. Let me know what you have to offer. I will post some photos of the core sets as I have them organized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Leonard
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The unopened shipping box containing the rest of the outlaw set:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Leonard
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "outlaw" box of kickstarter bonus material is now spoken for.
Still have the core "Swamps of Death" and "City of the Ancients" boxes available if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Galbreath
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in the core game. Are there any games in my trade list that you would be interested in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.