Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coveyou
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the description on BGG we are finishing some artwork right now of the cards and components. Hopefully we will have some fun material to post soon. The game has been in development for about a year and half but still has some issues that I am trying to work out as far as balance, card power and interaction between players.

Hopefully it will be ready to launch on Kickstarter over the summer of 2017. What is you interest in the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Harris
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnCoveyou wrote:
Other than the description on BGG we are finishing some artwork right now of the cards and components. Hopefully we will have some fun material to post soon. The game has been in development for about a year and half but still has some issues that I am trying to work out as far as balance, card power and interaction between players.

Hopefully it will be ready to launch on Kickstarter over the summer of 2017. What is you interest in the game?

John, I love your games. I kickstarted Ion.

For your Kickstarter, can i buy straight up your other gamnes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giulio Leuci
msg tools
Any news about the PnP?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brandl
United States
Haslett
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
fantascienza wrote:
Any news about the PnP?

They just today emailed backers of their earlier kickstarters a link to a Dropbox page holding the PnP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Harper
United States
Rochester
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just backed the game. It looks awesome! This is only my 3rd kickstarter.

I was wondering when we would be getting the PnP version. I am thinking of attempting a Vassal module for the game, and it would be great to have the files. I know I would need permission to share the module.

It says April 2018 for the PnP-only goal but we have to wait till September for the physical version goal. I was hoping to get the PnP sooner than September. Anybody know how that works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.