Matthew Hague
United Kingdom
Todmorden
West Yorks
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

Further to my post a few months ago.....

We are hosting our first ever Charity Day on the 20th May in aid of Springboard Dementia Carers. Please consider coming along, we're hoping to make a great day of it with some raffles, games for sale, bring and buy and as our name implies, plenty of Tea (or Coffee if you prefer).
It would be great to get a good turnout and the more the merrier!

We now have a great list of donated games for our Raffle, you'll need to be there to win, and the first draw will be around 1pm.

We've had generous donations from CGE, Board Game Guru, Ludicreations, Ginger Games and from our members as well.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

You can find out more at our Facebook Event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1756882941200777/

Come along, there's really no excuse, and you get to game all day long. There will also be Awesome Hotdogs!

Thanks for your time!

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hughes
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very likely to be coming along, alongside possibly my son and/or Cora depending on childcare issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hague
United Kingdom
Todmorden
West Yorks
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fab, btw the hotdogs ARE gluten free. *who knew!*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.