Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skeeter Murphy
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The end of the game seems like the last player (i.e. player 3 in a 3 player game) doesn't get as much chance to fill up a caravan that earlier players have.

Once player 1 starts their last turn and can't draw a new caravan card, then we just score all the other players caravans too.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong? Are we supposed to play a whole round without drawing a new caravan card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If player 1 can't replace their caravan, it starts the final round of scoring only (they can't play cards). You replace your caravan as the first thing of your turn.

I feel like the last player gets a bit of an advantage at the beginning of the game because the 1st player can only fill their own caravan as none others are drawn. I have not played enough games to know if it is balanced or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Treat
United States
King of Prussia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player gets 4 full turns. After the last player takes their last turn, you resolve all the caravans in player order. The only actions players can take at this point are to task allies or play djinn cards that specifically refer to bandits or caravan resolution.

Turn order does affect play a bit in the first round and the last round, with benefits and disadvantages based on your order in both places. It works out to be about even, but if you disagree, you can account for that in your negotiations: If you believe player A has an advantage or player D has a disadvantage, offer better deals to player D than player A.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.