4 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Road to Legend» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hazard=Lava ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten Summer
Germany
flag msg tools
We see monster activations that refer to harard spaces but there were only lava spaces on the map.

In case of monster activations, lava and hazard spaces are the same, right ?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark selleck
Australia
Alice Springs
NT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah that's right, I had a little trouble confirming that a little while ago, as the rules don't refer to hazard spaces. Though in an expansion I picked up, mists of bilehall it clearly states hazard spaces have the same effects of lava spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Summer
Germany
flag msg tools
the effects are clear.
my point was if the monster activation for hazard spaces also cover lava spaces.

i think the new rtl rulebooks makes this clear: all spaces with yellow lines are "hazard spaces".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jukka-Pekka Tuominen
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmb
carsten1977 wrote:
the effects are clear.
my point was if the monster activation for hazard spaces also cover lava spaces.

i think the new rtl rulebooks makes this clear: all spaces with yellow lines are "hazard spaces".

In the normal rule book this is also made quite clear:

HAZARD TERRAIN
Any space defined by a yellow line surrounding it is a hazard space. Hazard spaces follow the same rules as lava spaces as described on the page 18 of the Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition rule book. Any effect or ability that applies to the lava spaces applies to hazard spaces, and any effect or ability that applies to hazard spaces applies to lava spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.