Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Race for the Galaxy» Forums » General

Subject: Two players one ipad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Poll
England
matlock
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can two people play a local game pass and play style or is it online multi player only?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Pass & play isn't currently supported because you would need to pass the device multiple times each round, or they would need to change the rules. Apparently they tried it during development and might add it at some point.

Here's the replies from Jeff from TGG and Tom Lehmann.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically what John said. Tom Lehmann adressed this in another thread:

Re: Race for the Galaxy iOS / Android beta feedback
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lester
United States
SANTA MONICA
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get my money back?! I bought this to play with my wife on the plane. It didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't have pass and play.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Schaub
Switzerland
Thun
Bern
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
justinlca wrote:
Can I get my money back?! I bought this to play with my wife on the plane. It didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't have pass and play.

As with any app, you can get your money back within 1 or 2 hours after purchase. It's a functionality of the Play Store. Though, how exactly you have to do this, I can't tell you as I've never had to do it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
emptyset wrote:
justinlca wrote:
Can I get my money back?! I bought this to play with my wife on the plane. It didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't have pass and play.

As with any app, you can get your money back within 1 or 2 hours after purchase. It's a functionality of the Play Store. Though, how exactly you have to do this, I can't tell you as I've never had to do it.

OP is on an Ipad, so inquiries would have to go through Apple/iOS App Store.

That said, I do recall Google Play saying you have 2 hours for a full refund. The only other alternative is to contact the developer for a full refund, which they may do if the conditions are right (like if it it doesn't say anywhere that PnP isn't supported although I'm not sure how "lawyer" you can be about inferring something that's not listed, or the dev agrees that this is an honest mistake and willing to just honor this request).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Lester
United States
SANTA MONICA
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to get a refund from the store but it didn't give me the otion...possibly because I played one game against the AI.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
justinlca wrote:
I tried to get a refund from the store but it didn't give me the otion...possibly because I played one game against the AI.

I doubt that matters - the refund is there if you're unhappy with your purchase within a certain time frame. There'd be no way to know you're unhappy with it if you aren't allowed to even open/use it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls