United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Dungeon Hackers,

A large amount of play testing and FAQ's have gone into my game Dungeon Hack "Big thanks to David Griffin" and during that time a lot of new files have been created and some have been deleted. In order to make it easier for everyone when it comes to downloading the necessary files to play Dungeon Hack, I reorganized and updated almost all of the files for the game.

Now you can find all the PDF files for the game Dungeon Hack using the FIGHTER-CLERIC-THIEF-WIZARD characters classes in the main file directory:

Dungeon Hack - The Dice Game - Fighter-Cleric-Thief-Wizard

In this directory is everything you need to play the game Dungeon Hack: The Dice Game! This version of the game uses the original character classes Fighter-Cleric-Thief and Wizard.

Within the File Section you will also notice two other file directories:

Dungeon Hack - The Dice Game - Barbarian-Paladin-Thief-Wizard

FAN MADE - Dungeon Tile Placement chart

Within the Dungeon Hack - The Dice Game - Barbarian-Paladin-Thief-Wizard directory you will find all the new files that allow you to play Dungeon Hack with two new character classes: The Barbarian and the Paladin. Since Dungeon Hack uses dice and dice icons to play the game I needed to modify some of the original files to incorporate these different character class icons. So this directory has all the converted PDF files and the new Character class cards. If you want to play Dungeon Hack using the Barbarian-Paladin-Thief-Wizard classes just print these files out and swap all these cards with the original game cards and you are ready to play.

Within the FAN MADE - Dungeon Tile Placement chart is the Dungeon Tile Placement Chart made by Andy Nicholas of [MadLad Designs]. You can swap this files for my Tile Placement chart if you want but you don't need both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YM C
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sincerely appreciate this kind of effort, organized updates meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.