Subject: Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Douglas
United States
Indian Rocks Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
This is a question for the game designer.

Is there anyway you can post a .pdf of the rules?

I've checked out your website and it seems like the components are top notch and you have kept the price at a resonable rate.

I would love to give the game the FAIR chance it deserves but shy away from ordering games without checking out the rules first.

Best of luck with your company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sullivan
United States
San Francsico
California
flag msg tools
Re:Rules
If you link to the Webshots Archive posted in this game's section, there are two screenshots of the rule sheet (front and back). We will post a PDF to our website as soon as time permits. We are in the midst of trying to prep for Toy Fair in NY, and are simultaneously trying to get the first expansion pack, Unrest Rising, out into the public's eye. So....yes,, you may view the rules from Webshots. And sooner than later, you will be able to download the complete rules, as well as post comments about gameplay, to our website. We thank you all for your attentive responses to EVERYTHING we have posted, good and bad, as it can only help us in our new venture.

Happy Gaming!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sullivan
United States
San Francsico
California
flag msg tools
Lushain (#27638),

UPDATE on GEMQUEST

Our website now links to other items featuring the GemQuest artwork and logo. Follow the "Apparel" link on our website to find some really cool stuff with the GemQuest insignia on it.

Cheers from the publisher, and Happy Gaming!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-François Lassonde
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lushain (#29270),

Whaaat? Shirts... Can we play/buy the game yet? :0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sullivan
United States
San Francsico
California
flag msg tools
hpox (#29277),
Patience young grasshopper.

GemQuest is in production now and ships April 1, 2004. I have just reviewed the final proofs and everything is right on schedule. Soon, very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-François Lassonde
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So anyone received their copy yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sullivan
United States
San Francsico
California
flag msg tools
hpox (#33236),
GemQuest is currently in transit to the warehouse. All orders get shipped on Monday. We apologize for the delay, as this is the first run of our first game, we had a few snafus with some of the discs that the artwork was on ending up being corrupted, which unfortuantely put us a few weeks behind. Anyway, problem soved, game printed, orders to be shipped on Monday. Having just received our production copies on Wednesday, I can tell you that the quality FAR exceeded our expectations, in terms of the components. I hope you will all agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Sullivan
United States
San Francsico
California
flag msg tools
Greetings and Salutations!

It is with GREAT pleasure that I announce here, GemQuest® has begun shipping. Folks should have started receiving their copies as of now. We are very excited to know everyone's thoughts on our first foray into the "fantasy board game" market. Also, look for some really cool updates to our very mundane Website, very soon, which will include a whole BUNCH of FREE stuff to download, artwork and other-wise.

Cheers,

Happy Gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.