Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I was planning on running an auction but I ran out of time, but wanted to post this offer for anyone attending Lexicon this weekend.

I'm planning on being there all 3 days, if anyone is interested in any items in my marketplace and opts for local pick-up at the con, I'll give a 10% discount on each item purchased, if payment made in cash or via paypal friends and family and picked up in person.

Also, if you're interested in anything on my trade list and we work out a deal, I'll add it to the marketplace and the same deal applies. I have a major space issue and would love to lighten the load by 30-40 games. Again, ALL items will go through the BGG marketplace for commission purposes.

Please GM me with any questions, and I look forward to gaming with you at the con!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will also be there all 3 days. I'm running Savage Worlds: Zombies Friday at 2pm, 2 rooms and a boom at 11am, Dr Panic at noon, and Werewolf Saturday at 8pm. I'll add some games here so they'll be easy to find.
Games I'm up for selling or trading:
Heads of State
Lost Valley: The Yukon Goldrush 1896
RARRR!!
Mind Twist
oddball Äeronauts
Mystery Express
J'te Gage Que...
Dragon Slayer
Welcome to the Dungeon
Zombie Dice 3: School Bus
Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom
Happy Pigs
New York 1901

If anyone going to Lexicon is interested in these, please PM me and I'll bring it and we can discuss price or trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.