Subject: Anyone selling the cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Becker
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello, y'all!

I'm preeeetty sure there's an actual buy thread or something around here, but I'm new to actually using the forum on this site, and am unsure where things are (Up to this point, all I've done is use this place for downloading files!)

So, I've bought this game long ago... In Japan. I liked it, and even bought a few of the expansions. It was great over there, but now I live in the US, and unfortunately, 3 out of the 5 expansions I have are ALL in Japanese... And no one, of course, wants to play it if they can't understand it. Is there a way I can possibly purchase JUST the deck, or if anyone is willing to sell it?

I have the english version of:

-Light and Dark
-Quartifacts

The Jap versions I have are:

-Base Game
-Rise of the Demons
-Quarmageddon
-Quest of the Qladiator

But yeah... If anyone's bored of their copy but wants to keep the dice, I'd be happy to buy their cards, though honestly, if anyone knows a more official way to get a set, please let me know. Mainly because I've tried E-mailing Wizkids entertainment, and got nothing, nor do they sell it on their store, without buying the ENTIRE sets all over again, which... Have gotten a bit expensive! I just wanna be able to teach a few of my friends this game, and use the assets from it, buuut none of them wanna deal with the cruddy fix I made (Card sleeves with translations in there), so if anyone wants to make a quick buck, please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Becker
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Alrighty. So I got the base game set again now. All I'm looking for is the cards for these 3 sets:

-Rise of the Demons
-Quarmageddon
-Quest of the Qladiator

If anyone is willing to part with these, please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.