Tim Korchnoi
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
My Little Man's first real wargame play: Barbarossa Solitaire
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When do you reset the bandits destroyed track? After each mission? End of the week? Month?

2. Do incendiary bombs cause 1 point of damage when they hit or do they only "piggy back" onto damage caused by other bombs? I have been playing they cause one hit so if I drop 3 they cause on one hit each. Also, if you drop more than one incendiary do you roll only once to check for firestorm effect or once for each bomb?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bandits track ONLY gets reset when it hits 5. No time limit.

Incendiaries each can cause one point of damage, but there is only one roll at the end, no matter how many hits you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Jones
msg tools
mbmb
And when it resets -- don't forget to remove a Luftwaffe counter from the board!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Chick
United States
Tujunga
California
flag msg tools
badge
I find it hard to believe anyone would forget to remove one of the squadrons! I've always got half an eye on how close the counter is to the end of the track, and when it reaches it, I can't flick one of those little bastards off the board fast enough! :)

-Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.