Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone. The Kickstarter is live for anyone that missed the opening hours. Here is a link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/armageddon-w...
We funded on our first day. Thank you to all that pledged. The first two that pledged are getting the game free along with the stretch goals. Also, everyone pledging at higher than the $2 pledge are going to get the Day 1 pledge poster.

Eddie Carlson
eddie@flyingpiggames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

As an owner of both Night of Man and '65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam and as a solitaire wargamer, is it possible to get details about the solo mode for Armageddon War?

I asked the question through KS last week but have no answer yet.

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kin Hassar wrote:
Hi,

As an owner of both Night of Man and '65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam and as a solitaire wargamer, is it possible to get details about the solo mode for Armageddon War?

I asked the question through KS last week but have no answer yet.

Thanks,

Sorry if we are slow to respond, but that is a great question. I currently don't have details to share on the solo system, but as soon as we do, we'll share it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kin Hassar
France
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Eddie for the answer. I do like wargames and especially Night of Man (haven't played '65: Squad-Level Combat in the Jungles of Vietnam that much yet).
Armageddon war theme is really appealing to me but I would like to know more before pledging because $135 is quite an amount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.