Project: ELITE» Forums » Rules

Subject: any official faqs? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
considering that designer drop, no sure this would happen but figured I ask in case I missed it.

has any official faqs / errata document being release? google didn't show anything
thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Kitchen Rush: Piece of Cake - 16 April 2018 on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
considering that designer drop, no sure this would happen but figured I ask in case I missed it.

has any official faqs / errata document being release? google didn't show anything
thanks

There will be one available asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:

thanks

OMG! Thanks!
so happy to see you around here

the only compilation I could find was the one I started a while back LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is good news indeed. Thanks for staying here Konstantinos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Holley
msg tools
I know you've had a horrible time but I just wanted to encourage you. You are one of the most gifted designers. This is a fantastic game bringing much fun to our family. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:

thanks

This is really great. Does this possibly mean the campaign mode is still getting worked on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:

thanks

I sent you a message personally, but I just wanted to say that I couldn't imagine what you went through with this game and all the different complaints. Still, just know you have a whole community that loves the game, and a lot of people that would be willing to support you. At least, I am since I really love the game. It has a lot of potential as well. Regardless, I hope all is going well, and glad to hear from you, even for a little bit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pew Peng
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And where can I find the FAQ? It seems that as soon as possible is not as soon as in 3 month whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian K
Germany
Mülheim an der Ruhr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artipia games made an official statement that they backed out of the game completely so I think the FAQ won't come. But I would try to ask your questions here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ysirian wrote:
Artipia games made an official statement that they backed out of the game completely so I think the FAQ won't come. But I would try to ask your questions here

I checked out Artipia games site yesterday and searched for "Project Elite" and didn't even get one hit. Looks like they deleted anything with the game from their site...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Barnhouse
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another possibility for it disappearing from the Artipia site is that they may have sold the licence to the game...so it might pop up somewhere else (CMON?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rudy priecinsky
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here Elite is shown as available (sale)...

http://www.drawlab.com/shop/projectelite

Btw, I have over 200 board games, many with miniatures (incl. myself enhanced 1775 Rebellion) and I must say that I have played Elite quite a few times and I like Elite miniatures a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aaawww... I got excited. thought the faqs were up
I can still wait..

@rudy the minis are blah, but honestly the gameplay is amazing. is a shame that they listed to haters and drop .. was the only thing that I thought was wrong as a company. here hoping for faqs and campaign mode still

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.