Subject: UK Games Expo GEEKNSON Table Naming! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcin Szachniewicz
United Kingdom
Evesham
-- Please Select --
flag msg tools
Hi folks! All of us here at Geeknson are looking forward to UKGE in just under 4 weeks and we've got something special for you! We will be bringing a brand new table to debut and we need a name for it! That's why we're opening it up to the boardgame community to help us name our new table! From now until the 19th of may, it's open to any suggestions that you may have, so get your thinking caps on. After that, we're going to hand pick our top 5 and we'll set up a poll for you to vote on which you think should be the new name! It will all be finalised and announced on the 1st of June, the day before the Expo starts so let us know before the 19th and you could have the honour of naming the new table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No free table if your suggestion gets chosenwhistle

You might want to mention some features of the table so that people can come up with a fitting name...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lurie
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geeknson wrote:
Hi folks! All of us here at Geeknson are looking forward to UKGE in just under 4 weeks and we've got something special for you! We will be bringing a brand new table to debut and we need a name for it! That's why we're opening it up to the boardgame community to help us name our new table! From now until the 19th of may, it's open to any suggestions that you may have, so get your thinking caps on. After that, we're going to hand pick our top 5 and we'll set up a poll for you to vote on which you think should be the new name! It will all be finalised and announced on the 1st of June, the day before the Expo starts so let us know before the 19th and you could have the honour of naming the new table.

I'm in the market for a new table - what are the specs of your new model?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerren Lippett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Davidalurie wrote:
Geeknson wrote:

Hi David, the new table is going to have a gaming surface of 5' x 3' with an armrest size of approx. 2 inches. We're going to have some pictures up of the new table later on today so you'll be able to see exactly how it will look soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lurie
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeeknsonK wrote:
Davidalurie wrote:
Geeknson wrote:

Hi David, the new table is going to have a gaming surface of 5' x 3' with an armrest size of approx. 2 inches. We're going to have some pictures up of the new table later on today so you'll be able to see exactly how it will look soon!

I've seen the pictures of the Oscar on Instagram. It fits my requirements well - can you send me a brochure with any details on customisation)? I'm moving to my new flat on 21/06 or 28/06 so would want to order ASAP so I didn't have to wait long. I was going to go with RnPDice in Poland but it's good that you've now got something that is competitive with their Prince model.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerren Lippett
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Davidalurie wrote:
GeeknsonK wrote:
Davidalurie wrote:
Geeknson wrote:

I've seen the pictures of the Oscar on Instagram. It fits my requirements well - can you send me a brochure with any details on customisation)? I'm moving to my new flat on 21/06 or 28/06 so would want to order ASAP so I didn't have to wait long. I was going to go with RnPDice in Poland but it's good that you've now got something that is competitive with their Prince model.

The Oscar does have room for customisation for colour of the table stain and the inset colour, but the actual table itself will be coming in one size only. We're going to be making it available to order the week after UK Games Expo. I'd recommend e-mailing our team at info@geeknson.com for more info and checking out the website for a choice of colours of stains and inset choices. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.