Subject: The Gigamic rules differ somewhat from the Amigo rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Edelberg
United States
Saranac Lake
New York
flag msg tools

If on the first roll of 8 dice a player does not get a Skull, the Amigo rules (2015 publication) permit the player to roll all 8 dice again.

But the Gigamic rules (2013 publication) do not. From the Gigamic rulebook, the section on re-rolls states:

Pour effectuer un nouveau lancer, il y a certaines conditions à respecter:
• Il n’est pas possible de relancer l’intégralité de ses dés. Le joueur doit toujours réserver au moins un dé.
• Un nouveau lancer doit se faire avec au moins deux dés, un dé seul ne peut pas être relancé.
• Les dés affi chant une tête de mort ne peuvent pas être relancés. Ils sont maudits jusqu’à la fi n du tour du joueur.

The second sentence of the first bulleted restriction makes clear that on the re-roll a player must reserve at least one die.

I haven't gone through all the Gigamic rules looking for additional differences, but I thought I'd at least bring this up for attention.

-- John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.