3 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » Rules

Subject: Item refresh clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Wong
msg tools
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can you use potion (ie.power potion), then use Empowering Talisman to refresh that potion, then use that same potion again, within one single action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M T
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From the FAQ:

When exactly can I use an item? Can I use it in the middle of a movement or other ability?
You can use an item pretty much whenever you want, within the restrictions of what is written on the item card. So if it says "on your turn," use it any time you want on your turn, including during a movement or after you have taken all your actions. The only restriction is that if an item affects an attack (e.g. adds a bonus, adds an effect, adds advantage or disadvantage), it has to be used before an attack modifier is drawn.

Is there any limitation to the number of items I can use on my turn or even during the same ability?

No.

So unless there's something on that potion's text that I don't recall, yes you can do that, so long as you pay attention to the restriction above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
You can totally do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.