Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Warcraft Miniatures collector looking for promo stuff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arti Fex
msg tools
Hi guys, I don't know if I it's ok to ask here but I will give it a try. I have the (almost) full miniatures collection of World of Warcraft Miniatures by Upper Deck (which are 121, spoils of war set, and core set) and I want to get everything that belongs to this game so right after getting all the miniatures I recently knew that there are like 5-6 promo miniatures that aren't listed in any standard checklist of the game but those were just used for promotional events purpose I guess.
I have the Bog with the green base (convention preview 2008), Bregina Stoneshiv and the Bear form promos.
The miniatures I'm looking for are

Fleet Master Seahorn

Jezbella of Karabor

Death Watcher

Mortimer the malign

I did a great research on the internet before posting here but I would be glad to know if there are some websites that I didn't notice and that may sell those miniatures/maps. I know that the game is a bit old and that is not printed anymore since 2009 but do you have any suggestion about where to look for this stuff? Thanks in advance.

Edit: if you see this thread and it has been passed months or years, please consider to contact me anyway since I'm still looking for the miniatures listed and for any other content of this game, even Souls of Vengeance related. THANK YOU!

EDIT 2: I found 2 Death Watchers, I can trade 1 of them for 1 of the promo miniatures that I'm missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you look at the for sale/ trade listings on here for the game?

ETA- I am not seeing separate listed promo items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have Fleet Master Seahorn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arti Fex
msg tools
I still can't believe it but I found a brand new seahorn fleetmaster yesterday evening on ebay, the seller just put it on sale 1 hour earlier, and I bought it istantly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.